Every year Girlguiding Staffordshire creates a Christmas card to send to other counties and important partners that we work with throughout the year. This year we want you to design it!
Competition Entry Rules:
- The competition is open to all members of Girlguiding Staffordshire—both girls and adults.
- Any design may be submitted—photographs, drawings, paintings, computer aided design etc.
- If using Girlguiding branding please ensure correct branding is used and branding guidelines are adhered to.
- Each person can enter a maximum of 2 pieces of work.
- You must have the correct permissions to use images and the design must be your own work.
- The artwork should be a maximum size of 21cm x 30cm (A4) and a minimum size of 15cm x 10cm (A5).
- All entries must be submitted by 10th November 2023.
- Entries can be sent by post or email. Emailed copies must be sent in high quality to firstname.lastname@example.org. Postal entries must be sent to: Christmas Card Competition, Girlguiding Staffordshire, St Peter’s School Site, Church Lane, Hixon, Stafford, ST18 0PS.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to Girlguiding Staffordshire using your artwork for any fundraising or publicity purposes.
- The winner will receive a goodie bag and 10 complimentary copies of their card, where their work will be acknowledged.