Membership Growth is about retaining our current membership as well as increasing the membership of Girlguiding in terms of both girls and volunteers.
Our biggest aim in Staffordshire is to ensure that we have enough adult support to provide high quality guiding to all girls who wish to be a member.
We will achieve this through a number of strategic channels:
- Using GO! to plan and predict membership growth at all levels;
- Implementing the Staffordshire Leadership Induction Programme (SLIP) to welcome and train new volunteers;
- Sustaining long term grown and retention by training our members to deliver guiding of a consistently high quality;
- Providing local support to districts and divisions through our localised support team network;
- Running county-wide recruitment and retention initiatives;
- Joining together with the County Media Team to ensure clear and concise messages are communicated via various media.