Useful Information


Residential Events
Please check the relevant pages of the Girlguiding website for up to date information about the rules for residentials and to ensure you have the correct ratios and qualifications.

If you wish to apply for take your camp/holiday licence please get the Notification to Start the GAW Scheme signed by your district commissioner and the relevant division adviser and forward it to the appropriate Going Away With adviser (emails below).

Download: Notification to start the GAW scheme


Rainbow Going Away With Adviser – Jess Rowe – staffsrainbowgaw@girlguidingstaffordshire.org.uk

Brownie Going Away With Adviser – Jenni Bates – staffsbrowniesgaw@girlguidingstaffordshire.org.uk

Guide Going Away With Adviser – Louise Bunn – staffsguidesgaw@girlguidingstaffordshire.org.uk


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This